Dublin, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market, By Product Type (Self-Monitoring Glucose Devices and Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices), Self-Monitoring Glucose Devices, Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices, By Application, By End User, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market stood at USD15.93 billion in 2020 and is predicted to develop at a gentle CAGR of 6.58% through the forecast interval. Unhealthy consuming habits and unorganized way of life is main to large variety of folks getting affected by weight problems and different critical power illnesses. Diabetes is one such power situation the place affected person should always monitor his sugar ranges. Rise in folks affected by diabetes is rising at a speedy tempo all around the world, which is the key driving issue for the expansion of the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market.
Moreover, improve within the geriatric inhabitants throughout the globe coupled with rising consciousness in direction of diabetes prevention is additional anticipated to gasoline the market development by 2026. In addition to, technological; developments and new product launches by varied gamers working available in the market is predicted to create profitable alternatives for the market development through the forecast interval.
The International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market is segmented by product kind, utility, end-user, area, and firm. Primarily based on utility market is additional categorized into kind 1 diabetes, kind 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes. The Kind 2 diabetes phase is predicted to dominate the general market with a share of round 49.71% in 2020. This may be ascribed to the rising prevalence of weight problems and a rise within the general Kind 2 diabetes inhabitants worldwide. Moreover, blood glucose monitoring units aids in detection of the hypo and hyperglycemic situations which is surging the demand for the blood glucose monitoring units worldwide.
The highest ten main gamers of the blood glucose monitoring units market are Abbott Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Sanofi S.A., Dexcom Inc., Medtronic PLC, Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG, Agamatrix Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, LifeScan, Inc., Arkay, Inc., Nipro Diagnostics, Inc., Terumo Company, DiamonTech GmbH, Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC, Becton, Dickinson and Firm and Insulet Company.
Years thought of for this report:
- Historic Years: 2016-2019
- Base 12 months: 2020
- Estimated 12 months: 2021
- Forecast Interval: 2022-2026.
Goal of the Research:
- To research and forecast the market dimension of the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market.
- To categorise and forecast the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market primarily based on product kind, utility, end-user, firm, and area.
- To determine drivers and challenges for the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market.
- To look at aggressive developments akin to expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, and many others., within the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market.
- To conduct pricing evaluation for the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market.
- To determine and analyze the profile of main gamers working within the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market.
The writer carried out each main in addition to exhaustive secondary analysis for this examine. Initially, the writer sourced a listing of service suppliers throughout the globe. Subsequently, the writer performed main analysis surveys with the recognized corporations. Whereas interviewing, the respondents have been additionally enquired about their rivals. By this system, the writer might embrace the service suppliers which couldn’t be recognized because of the limitations of secondary analysis. The writer analyzed the service suppliers, distribution channels and presence of all main gamers throughout the globe.
The writer calculated the market dimension of the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market through the use of a bottom-up strategy, whereby information for varied end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the long run years. The writer sourced these values from the business specialists and firm representatives and externally validated by analyzing historic information of those product sorts and functions for getting an acceptable, general market dimension. Varied secondary sources akin to firm web sites, information articles, press releases, firm annual studies, investor shows and monetary studies have been additionally studied.
Key Goal Viewers:
- Hospitals & Clinics, Diabetic Inhabitants, and many others.
- Analysis organizations and consulting corporations
- Authorities our bodies akin to regulating authorities and coverage makers.
- Organizations, boards and alliances associated to healthcare robots.
The examine is helpful in offering solutions to a number of vital questions which might be necessary for the business stakeholders akin to service suppliers and companions, end-users, and many others., in addition to permitting them in strategizing investments and capitalizing available on the market alternatives.
On this report, the International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market has been segmented into following classes, along with the business traits which have additionally been detailed beneath:
Market, By Product Kind:
- Self-Monitoring Glucose Units
- Take a look at Strips
- Steady Glucose Monitoring Units
- Transmitters & receivers
- Built-in Insulin Pumps
Market, By Utility:
- Kind 1 Diabetes
- Kind 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
Market, By Finish-Consumer:
- House Care Settings
Market, By Area:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Center East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America
Key Matters Lined:
1. Product Overview
2. Analysis Methodology
3. Affect of COVID-19 on International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market
4. Voice of Buyer
5. Government Abstract
6. International Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market Outlook
6.1. Market Measurement & Forecast
6.1.1. By Worth
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Kind (Self-Monitoring Glucose Units and Steady Glucose Monitoring Units)
220.127.116.11. Self-Monitoring Glucose Units (Glucometers, Take a look at Strips, Lancets)
18.104.22.168. Steady Glucose Monitoring Units (Sensors, Transmitters & receivers, Built-in Insulin Pumps)
6.2.2. By Utility (Kind 1 Diabetes, Kind 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes)
6.2.3. By Finish Consumer (House Care Settings, Hospital, Others)
6.2.4. By Firm (2020)
6.2.5. By Area
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market Outlook
7.1. Market Measurement & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Asia-Pacific: Nation Evaluation
8. Europe Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market Outlook
8.1. Market Measurement & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Europe: Nation Evaluation
9. North America Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market Outlook
9.1. Market Measurement & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. North America: Nation Evaluation
10. South America Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market Outlook
10.1. Market Measurement & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. South America: Nation Evaluation
11. Center East and Africa Blood Glucose Monitoring Units Market Outlook
11.1. Market Measurement & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. MEA: Nation Evaluation
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Tendencies & Developments
14. Aggressive Panorama
14.1. Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
14.2. F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
14.3. Sanofi S.A.
14.4. Dexcom Inc.
14.5. Medtronic PLC
14.6. Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG
14.7. Agamatrix Inc.
14.8. B. Braun Melsungen AG
14.9. LifeScan, Inc.
14.10. Arkay, Inc.
14.11. Nipro Diagnostics, Inc.
14.12. Terumo Company
14.13. DiamonTech GmbH.
14.14. Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC
14.15. Becton, Dickinson and Firm
14.16. Insulet Company
15. Strategic Suggestions
16. In regards to the Writer & Disclaimer
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/to6eiz