By Nadia Al-Samarrie
That is one in every of my latest and favourite recipes. I needed one thing inclusive of each food plan, keto, vegan, low carb, and paleo. After experimenting with completely different components, my third attempt was a attraction. I requested individuals with different diets to style my chocolate chip cookies and to inform me the reality.” Don’t fear about my emotions. Your honesty means much more to me than my ego.” I stated. You’ll be able to think about how ecstatic I used to be when everybody gave it a thumbs up.
I don’t find out about you. I generally change out sure components if I don’t like what’s in a recipe. On this case, how a lot sugar you employ can be subjective. I like to recommend following my recipe the primary time round and make changes later. The reason is, you wish to ensure you like what I’ve created for you.
All suggestions is appreciated. When you like this recipe- do share it together with your family and friends.
Get pleasure from!!
1 ½ Cups of Almond flour
½ Cup of coconut flour
2 Tablespoon of Bob’s Egg Replacer or two eggs
¼ Teaspoon of Anthony’s Psyllium Husk Powder
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
½ Teaspoon of salt
½ Teaspoon baking soda
- Warmth Oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Combine sugar and coconut oil till its creamy
- Combine Bobs Egg Replacer with water
- Combine psyllium with three tablespoons of water
- Combine the egg replacer, psyllium with the moist components sugar and. Then add Vanilla
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt
- Mix the moist and dry combination
- Add ½ cup of Lily’s Darkish Baking Chocolate Chips
- On an oven-safe pan, spray olive oil
- With a cookie scooper- Scoop cookie dough and pat down together with your palm, then place on an oven-safe pan.
- Bake for quarter-hour
- Take out of the oven and let cool for half-hour to harden the cookie
- Makes 16 cookies
Serving Dimension 24
8.76 web carbs per cookies
117 Calorie, Complete Fats 8.64g, Saturated Fats 0g, Ldl cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 50.05mg, Complete Carbohydrates 9.8g, Fiber 1.04g, Complete Sugar 8.31g, Protein 1.46g