DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) –
April is Nationwide Diabetes Consciousness Month. Hy-Vee marks this commemoration by providing quite a few free alternatives to be taught extra about managing diabetes by means of each digital and in-person courses, counseling companies, and retailer excursions. Katie Schaeffer, registered dietitian with Hy-Vee joins QCL over Zoom to let viewers know that there are quite a few methods to develop into extra knowledgeable about all the problems surrounding diabetes.
Watch the section to be taught extra concerning the following Hy-Vee April offerings:
- Free diabetic pleasant class: Diabetes Myths, Details, and Snacks
- Free diabetic pleasant vitamin retailer excursions, each in individual and nearly
What Hy-Vee presents year-round:
- One-on-one vitamin counseling for these with diabetes
- Wholesome Habits menu program that has a carbohydrate managed menu, applicable for most people with diabetes
- Start—which is a 10-week wholesome way of life program
- Free diabetic pleasant vitamin retailer excursions
- Biometric screenings that present your fasting blood glucose
- Free 30 minute discovery session to search out the right program for you
All choices (besides bodily screenings) are provided nearly and in-person.
Copyright 2021 KWQC. All rights reserved.