The Whitefish Neighborhood Basis throughout its Spring Neighborhood Grant cycle just lately awarded $56,294 to 17 native nonprofits.
The Neighborhood Basis Board of Administrators was happy to area profitable functions from Columbia Falls, Eureka, Kalispell and Whitefish based mostly organizations, and to fund all kinds of applications serving residents of your complete Flathead Valley.
Organizations will have the ability to instantly entry funds for the next tasks:
• Metropolis of Whitefish Parks and Recreation Program – $4,000 to help Stumptown Summer season Day Camp scholarship
• Columbia Falls-Whitefish Excessive College Swim Groups – $4,000 to help the self-funded highschool swim applications
• Columbia Falls Bookmobile – $4,000 to additional literacy and meals safety
• Artistic Arts Council of Eureka – $2,500 for arts program scholarships
• Flathead Neighborhood Well being Middle – $3,000 to subsidize the price of out-patient treatment, diabetic provides, and transportation
• Flathead Rivers Alliance – $3,000 to design and implement a Flathead River Ambassador Program
• Funding Households with Sort I Diabetes – $4,000 to help the Sort I Diabetes summer time youth camp
• Women on the Run Flathead Valley – $4,000 in scholarship help for the third to fifth grade ladies working and life expertise program
• Glacier Queer Alliance – $4,000 for LGBTQ+ group workshops to help queer associates, household, coworkers and Valley residents
• Immanuel Basis – $2,000 to assist assemble a devoted hospice room
• Northwest Montana Again County Horsemen – $2,000 to show 4-H youth how you can Pack on Inventory and guarantee horses are trail-safe
• Rails to Trails of Northwest Montana – $4,000 for pedestrian tunnel artwork murals
• The Very important Floor Basis- $2,500 to completely defend 11 acres north of Polebridge, adjoining to Glacier Nationwide Park
• Whitefish Freestyle – $3,000 to help skier and snowboarder scholarships
• Whitefish Hearth Division – $4,000 to outfit volunteer firefighters with fireproof coats and pants
• Whitefish Protected Grad Night time – $3,000 for the annual secure commencement celebration
• Whitefish Shines – $3,294 to mild snowflakes, and supply for his or her secure storage
Whitefish Neighborhood Basis encourages native nonprofits to use to take part within the Day of Giving and Unity, a 28-hour marketing campaign from 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Could 4 to midday on Could 5. For details about how you can apply to take part within the Day of Giving and Unity and the upcoming Nice Fish Neighborhood Problem, go to whitefishcommunityfoundation.org. or name 406-863-1781.
The Whitefish Neighborhood Basis is devoted to fostering philanthropy, constructing endowments and serving to donors and nonprofits profit communities.