We embrace merchandise we expect are helpful for our readers. In the event you purchase via hyperlinks on this web page, we could earn a small fee. Here’s our process.
Frozen meal supply providers supply quite a lot of meal choices appropriate for various diets. These meals have gotten more and more widespread attributable to their comfort and vary of choices.
Frozen meal supply providers permit an individual to enroll on-line and select their meals for the following week. The providers then ship these meals straight to their door.
Corporations often bundle frozen meals with dry ice to maintain them at an optimum temperature throughout transit. Utilizing a “cook-assemble-freeze” course of, these meals providers put together and prepare dinner the meals, place them into heatproof trays, and seal and freeze them.
- checking the corporate use insulated packaging and supplies throughout transit
- checking (and abiding by) the storage directions provided by the corporate
- inserting the meals within the freezer as quickly as attainable upon receipt
- discarding the meals if its temperature is above 40°F (4.4°C) upon arrival
Frozen meal supply providers supply time-saving benefits, whereas the meals are straightforward to arrange. Different advantages embrace:
- much less want for meals buying
- much less time spent on meal-planning
- much less meals wastage
- much less kitchen clear up
- improved portion management
There may be well being advantages. Based on an
A few of the disadvantages of frozen meal supply choices embrace:
- larger prices than shopping for and making ready components from a retailer
- not having the identical style as freshly ready meals
- restricted meal selection
- diminished meals high quality attributable to dehydration and publicity to air, often known as “freezer burn“
- environmental considerations attributable to meals transit and packaging
Please word that the author of this text has not tried these merchandise. All data introduced is only research-based.
The BistroMD workforce includes dietitians, medical doctors, and cooks. The corporate focus on wholesome frozen meals for these searching for an energetic solution to handle their weight. Along with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, BistroMD supply an possibility so as to add snacks to their meal plans.
The corporate even have 150 meal choices that an individual can put together in below 5 minutes. Additionally they declare their meal parts are bigger than different providers.
BistroMD additionally characteristic meal decisions from a full program, workweek program, or customized program, every with completely different meal portions. Folks can even select to skip per week.
People can choose meals based mostly on their dietary necessities, together with gluten-free, heart-healthy, and diabetic choices.
The corporate ship wherever within the continental United States.
Veestro supply 100% plant-based, vegan-friendly frozen meals. An individual can prepare dinner the meals utilizing an oven or microwave, and they’re normally prepared inside 5 minutes.
Veestro supply the next plans:
- Á La Carte: An individual selecting this plan can select between 10–30 meals per supply. Folks can even choose particular dietary meal packages, together with gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, kosher, low calorie, and excessive protein.
- Weight Administration: An individual with this plan can choose 5 or 7 days’ value of meals. Weight administration plans embrace three meals per day, offering roughly 1,200 energy in whole. Additionally they supply a gluten-free possibility.
A person can skip weeks and cancel the service at any time.
Veestro doesn’t at the moment ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
Magic Kitchen present meals for households, with a specialised program for older adults. The service’s meals have approval from registered dietitians.
An individual can place their order on-line or by telephone and select from an à la carte menu or full meal bundle. Folks can even choose to obtain 1–3 meals per day.
Magic Kitchen additionally cater to an individual’s dietary necessities by providing meals which are:
- appropriate for these with diabetes
- low fats
- low sodium
- low carb
An individual can set their Magic Kitchen frozen meals to routinely ship weekly or month-to-month, whereas the corporate ship wherever within the U.S., together with Hawaii and Alaska.
Paleo On The Go
Paleo On The Go supply chef-prepared frozen meals which are paleo- and autoimmune protocol diet-friendly.
An individual should buy particular person meals, a number of meals as a bundle, or select a subscription bundle containing as much as 11 meals.
All of Paleo On The Go’s meals are dairy, soy, and gluten-free. An individual can even select particular weight-reduction plan packages, together with:
Paleo On The Go additionally ship all through the U.S., aside from Hawaii and Alaska.
There are lots of frozen meal supply choices accessible. These providers could be environment friendly and simple, particularly for these main busy lives.
An individual could want to take into account their very own dietary necessities and look into the price and meal choices accessible from a number of corporations earlier than deciding which frozen meal service to decide on.